Patient Portal Info
We ask that each of our patients register for the patient portal. This will make it easier for our staff and providers to communicate with you regarding test results and appointment information. As a new patient, our staff will create your chart in our electronic medical records and send you an email with a link to create a username and password for the portal. Once you have created the username and password, please sign into our portal to agree to our practice and HIPAA policies, and fill out your medical information to the best of your abilities (allergies, medications, surgical history, medical disease history and family disease history).
In the patient portal you will be able to:
- Find your test results (most results will be sent out via the portal unless it is urgent)
- Request a prescription refill
- Request an appointment
- View and update your medical information
- Print your medical information
- Ask a non-urgent question to the staff or your doctor
Please do not use the portal to ask an urgent question. Our physicians and staff may take up to 48 hours to reply. If you have an urgent question or issue, please call our office or go to the nearest emergency room.