Thank you for choosing Falmouth Women’s Health to provide your obstetrics and gynecologic care. Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. On our website, you'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, practice policies and more. Below are some helpful steps to becoming a new patient with us.
- Contact your insurance carrier to verify that you are eligible for our services. If you are required to obtain a referral from your insurance carrier, you must obtain one from your primary care physician PRIOR to your appointment.
- Call our office to become a patient. We will send you a link to our patient portal so you can create a username and password for our portal, agree to our practice policies and HIPAA policies and fill out relevant health history (allergies, medications, surgeries, etc.
- Once you have signed into our patient portal, you may request an appointment either by calling us or sending a request through the portal.
- If your medical history needs to be sent, please have it faxed to 877-669-1746.
- You will receive an email as well as a text to confirm your appointment with us a few days prior to your appointment. Please confirm that you are coming and you can also “check in” and document the details of your primary complaint. Please do this before every appointment.
- At your first appointment, please bring with you:
- Your current insurance card(s)
- A photo ID
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.