All office visits will be in Mashpee. Our practice is associated with both Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital. Patients are delivered solely at Cape Cod Hospital and surgeries take place at Falmouth Hospital.
If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Click here for door to door driving directions
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. If you do not have insurance, please ask to speak to our office manager about cash pricing.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans. Qualifications for insurance coverage differ among insurers and plans. Please contact your insurance provider to make sure we are an in-network provider and that your visit will be covered.
Our New Location as of August 3rd, 2020
Shellback Place, 133 Falmouth Rd.
Mashpee, MA 02649
Starting August 3rd, 2020 we will be in a newly renovated office on Route 28 in Mashpee across from Boston Interiors and Bosun's Marine.
Directions from Falmouth:
- Take Route 28 from Falmouth to the Mashpee Rotary
- At the rotary, take the 2nd exit onto Route 28 towards Hyannis
- Follow Route 28 for approximately 1.5 miles to Shellback Place on your left
- Take a left into Shellback Place and we are the 1st building on the right
Directions from Hyannis:
- Take Route 28 towards Mashpee
- Go straight through the lights at the intersection of Route 28 and Route 130, continue following Route 28 for approximately 1.5 miles to Shellback Place on your right
- Take a right into Shellback Place and we are the 1st building on your right
Directions from Lower Cape:
- Take Route 6 to Exit 5
- Take a left off the exit ramp onto Route 149
- Follow Route 149 – go around a small roundabout, continue on Route 149
- Follow Route 149 to junction with Route 28, take a right onto Route 28
- Follow Route 28 to second set of lights at Route 130
- Go through lights, follow Route 28 for approximately 1.5 miles to Shellback Place on your right
- Take a right into Shellback Place and we are the 1st building on right